BCS Electrical offers a 24/7 emergency electrical repair callout service for the Southern Fleurieu Peninsula. If you have a situation where you have lost power or if you have a breakdown and you need power restored our emergency mobile hotline is 0419 818 117.
BCS Electrical believe that prevention is better than cure when it comes to electrical equipment. Repairing damaged electrical equipment now could save you not only the inconvenience of losing power, but could save your property and your life by preventing a fire from an electrical fault. Too often it’s a case of out of sight out of mind for electrical equipment. You only ever go to your power box when you have a blackout, but there could be hazards lurking. When was the last time you checked the brackets carrying your feed into your house? Do you have a safety switch and is it functional?
If you are concerned about the condition of your electrical equipment contact BCS Electrical to have it checked today and keep the emergency number handy on your fridge or in your phone in case of problems in the future.
BCS Electrical can assist with prevention of electrical fires and breakdowns with some of the following services:
- Thermal imaging – this can highlight hot spots and enable BCS Electrical to identify where a hidden problem is occurring.
- Fuse box – these can be upgraded including modern fuses which are easy and safe to replace and for householders to check. You also need to ensure you have a safety switch installed to shut down the power automatically in the event of a problem.
- Rewiring – some homes may not have been wires by a licensed professional and this can lead to some serious hazards. BCS Electrical can take a look at the wiring in place to ensure it is safe.
- Lighting – an assessment of your lighting could reveal hazards particularly where older light globes are running hot adjacent to timber and insulation. It’s recommended householders replace with cooler LED lights.
- Electrical test tagging – BCS Electrical offers an electrical test tagging service for electrical appliances, tools and equipment. This can be done at their showroom or on site, depending on the number of items involved. This can identify a potential problem. Checks usually also include a visual inspection for potential hazards too.